Rio 2016 Https://www.reddit.com/
User-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.
News, weather, sports, and services including e-mail news alerts and downloadable audio/video r…More
Online edition of the newspaper’s news and commentary.
Home of the Guardian, Observer and Guardian Weekly newspapers plus special-interest web sites. …More
Syndicated columnists, blogs, and news stories with moderated comments.
Daily news and full coverage of current issues.
British Broadcasting Corporation
Aggregated headlines and a search engine of many of the world’s news sources.
Information about companies and the people who run them. Forbes success lists including the Pla…More
Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FoxNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest C…More
Offers forecasts for cities … Read More
Tad Carpenter – a well-known American designer, illustrator, author and teacher is the host of the Kodak Press On video blog series. Here we showcase printers from around the globe that are making the world a better place through print.
In this episode Tad visits Il Sole 24 Ore, an Italian financial newspaper and Kodak customer who is proving day in and day out that newsprint remains globally vital. We see how Kodak products are helping Il Sole 24 Ore produce a cost-effective, high quality paper that keeps their readers – and advertisers – coming back for more.
(25 Mar 2009) SHOTLIST
24 March 2009
1. Exterior of presidential palace
2. Romanian President Traian Basescu shaking hands with officials from International Monetary Fund, European Union officials and World Bank representatives
3. Jeffrey Franks, the head of the IMF mission
4. Various of meeting between IMF mission, European Union officials and World Bank representatives and Basescu and his officials
25 March 2009
5. IMF bureau entrance in Bucharest
6. Set up of news conference
7. Cutaway cameras
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Jeffrey Franks, head of the IMF mission:
“This support package would represent additional resources for Romania of about 20 (b) billion Euros. I should emphasis that this is an agreement what we call a staff level agreement.”
9. Close of reporter taking notes
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Jeffrey Franks, head of the IMF mission:
“You are fortunate in Romania, that you have now a banking sector that is relatively healthy … Read More
(12 Apr 2010) SHOTLIST
1. Close up of European Union and Greek flags outside EU building
2. Mid exterior of EU building
3. Wide exterior of EU building
4. Mid of people in Syntagma square next to lottery kiosk that reads: (Greek) “(Lottery) draws tomorrow”
5. Wide of people in Syntagma square
6. Wide of Finance Ministry building
7. Various of people walking in street
8. Mid of newspaper kiosk
9. Close up of newspapers hanging in kiosk
10. Close up of newspaper TA NEA
11. Headling reading: (Greek) “The gun is a 45 one” (word game referring to gun”s calibre and EU – IMF loan being some 45 (b) billion Euros)
12. Wide of economist Vangelis Agapitos at his desk
13. Mid of Agapitos
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Vangelis Agapitos, Economist:
“Short term Greece needs lower interest rates. If the rates do not go down they will make use of … Read More
Portugal superstar suspected tax full payment from royalties earned image in 2009-2011.
Specialized financial newspaper El Confidencial (Spain) reported that Tax authorities are conducting the final assessment on Ronaldo accused of tax evasion in 2009-2011. Accordingly Ronaldo has used tricks to not pay enough in taxes for about 170 million dollars of income from image rights.
source… Read More