Rio 2016 Https://www.reddit.com/
User-generated news links. Votes promote stories to the front page.
News, weather, sports, and services including e-mail news alerts and downloadable audio/video r…More
Online edition of the newspaper’s news and commentary.
Home of the Guardian, Observer and Guardian Weekly newspapers plus special-interest web sites. …More
Syndicated columnists, blogs, and news stories with moderated comments.
Daily news and full coverage of current issues.
British Broadcasting Corporation
Aggregated headlines and a search engine of many of the world’s news sources.
Information about companies and the people who run them. Forbes success lists including the Pla…More
Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FoxNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest C…More
Offers forecasts for cities … Read More
(12 Apr 2010) SHOTLIST
1. Close up of European Union and Greek flags outside EU building
2. Mid exterior of EU building
3. Wide exterior of EU building
4. Mid of people in Syntagma square next to lottery kiosk that reads: (Greek) “(Lottery) draws tomorrow”
5. Wide of people in Syntagma square
6. Wide of Finance Ministry building
7. Various of people walking in street
8. Mid of newspaper kiosk
9. Close up of newspapers hanging in kiosk
10. Close up of newspaper TA NEA
11. Headling reading: (Greek) “The gun is a 45 one” (word game referring to gun”s calibre and EU – IMF loan being some 45 (b) billion Euros)
12. Wide of economist Vangelis Agapitos at his desk
13. Mid of Agapitos
14. SOUNDBITE (English) Vangelis Agapitos, Economist:
“Short term Greece needs lower interest rates. If the rates do not go down they will make use of … Read More
Financial Investing- Capital Allocators-EP.#6: Josh Brown – When Witchcraft Failed
My guest today is none other than Josh Brown. Josh is the CEO of Ritholz Wealth Management, a NYC based financial advisor that helps people align their investments with their financial goals. He is well known in social media financial circles for his decade-long, insightful blog, The Reformed Broker, his Twitter handle, Downtown Josh Brown, and his regular appearances on CNBC’s Halftime Report. Josh has written two books on personal finance and has been published in every major financial newspaper and periodical.
Josh’s personal story is one for the ages, rising from a start learning all the wrong lessons in a boiler room-style brokerage to embodying the moniker of the reformed broker. We spend some time hearing his story and then turn to how he applies the lessons he has learned to managing portfolios for individuals. The … Read More